EverBuying Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend EverBuying

How would you rate EverBuying ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
William

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about EverBuying in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
William Booth
"Excellent service, great comms, i knew when my parcel was being delivered, when the parcel arrived the item was as described."
Michael M
"I ordered a cell phone from the company, It was dispatched on time. However, on arrival in Ireland it was dispatched to customs and excise by the post office to calculate some duty. I arranged to make this payment but the incompetent post office lost the package. Even though they were not liable - EVERBUYING immediately re- credited my account with a refund. I ordered another phone which arrived without any problems. Excellent company with great deals."
Evangelos Georgakopoulos
"They have quality and cheap products."
EverBuying is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews