Gifttree Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Gifttree

How would you rate Gifttree ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Shelley Dugan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Gifttree in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Shelley Dugan
"Gift Tree are an American company, that also do hampers. I purchased a hamper for my husband for our anniversary and one for a friend for her birthday. They let me know every stage of the delivery, including when the recipient signed for the package.. I didn't see my friend's hamper, however I did see my husbands. The hamper had many different packages, with different layers, packaged in different ways, each layer was perfectly presented with such elegance. So seeing my husbands face going through the layers and surprises and the elegance of the presentation made me happy to give him this gift and the price was also reasonable."
Gifttree is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews