HomeSense Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend HomeSense

How would you rate HomeSense ?

"HomeSense, Blanchardstown branch are amazing! A big shout out to store manager, Jen, and some of her team, Steve, Sean and John, who provided us with that "going the extra mile" service, so pleasant and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Made the shopping experience memorable. Will definitely return to this store!"
"There is nothing wrong I can really say about ”Homesense” it’s a great store but I only gave it 4 star due to its pricing stickers which either damage the product or spend time scrubbing them and yes not all products can you use googone!......Homesnse take note a make the change please"
"The staff are always on help to help an assist you, as soon as you walk through the door, you are greeted, by the way of good morning, good afternoon. The unique finds that you find are just out of this world, amazing springs to mind. You get so many great bargains are a price to suit your pocket, which allows you to purchase more. The other thing I like about it on rare organisations their are only one of each, which makes your purchase even better, you can enjoy hours of shopping surrounded by the ambience."
"I always seem to find great unusual products that I may not buy but inspire me in other ways. Today I have gins a great piece gor my hall way. Absolutely love, but i dont think I would have found it in central london"
"A great and friendly group of staff."
"Over the last year I have furnished a small house and many of my furnishings have come from Homesense, their products are very fairly priced, good quality. I like that items are not bought in as a mass product and are sometimes very unusual."
"They offer a really good selection of products"
"This is just the most amazing shop, they always have a great clearance and I am so please there is one in my home town."
"The staff appeared so miserable, one of the staff members cut across me as if I was invisible and another one coughed in my face. Awful experience for a shop that I really love(d)."
"Excellent service and customer relationship"
"Ordered a table through Amazon that arrived damaged, the worst part was that the previous customers invoice was still inside the packaging and I was able to confirm (once I spoke with them) that they had returned it with the same damage. My message for Homesense would be - don’t send out damaged returns to new customers (and where is your data protection of the previous customer?) That I was able to contact because you had enclosed their personal details!"
"Amazing store with great finds for your home.. I shop there all the time"
"So many unique finds for my home and an excellent dog section. Kind, helpful staff and good prices. It's my favourite shop."
"Have frequently shopped at Homesense this year and I'm very satisfied with all my purchases."
"I was in the leeds store the other day I was helped by a young lady with blonde hair. I the went up stairs and was amazed by the utter beauty of the dining section. A young man named Ashley helped me find the perfect cutlery for my new flat i will be back."
"I love this store, so many unique items you could spend hours looking around. I have bought several very nice things here."
"Friendly staff"
"Good quality good value very pleasant helpful staff"
"It's an Aladins Cave ! Fascinating items of household decorative nature as well as linens etc. I never manage to leave the shop without a coveted purchase. Their prices are a fraction of the original retail prices. Their moto is 'When it's gone it's gone!'"
HomeSense is rated 4.42 based on 19 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!