HomeSense Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend HomeSense

How would you rate HomeSense ?

(optional)

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Marissa Campbell

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about HomeSense in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Marissa Campbell
"I always seem to find great unusual products that I may not buy but inspire me in other ways. Today I have gins a great piece gor my hall way. Absolutely love, but i dont think I would have found it in central london"
Mrs Burch
"A great and friendly group of staff."
Jacky Thorne
"Over the last year I have furnished a small house and many of my furnishings have come from Homesense, their products are very fairly priced, good quality. I like that items are not bought in as a mass product and are sometimes very unusual."
Zoe Levenson
"They offer a really good selection of products"
"This is just the most amazing shop, they always have a great clearance and I am so please there is one in my home town."
Mrs Hodges
"The staff appeared so miserable, one of the staff members cut across me as if I was invisible and another one coughed in my face. Awful experience for a shop that I really love(d)."
Lyn Burton
"Excellent service and customer relationship"
Janusz
"Ordered a table through Amazon that arrived damaged, the worst part was that the previous customers invoice was still inside the packaging and I was able to confirm (once I spoke with them) that they had returned it with the same damage. My message for Homesense would be - don’t send out damaged returns to new customers (and where is your data protection of the previous customer?) That I was able to contact because you had enclosed their personal details!"
Lynne Howard
"Amazing store with great finds for your home.. I shop there all the time"
"So many unique finds for my home and an excellent dog section. Kind, helpful staff and good prices. It's my favourite shop."
David
"Have frequently shopped at Homesense this year and I'm very satisfied with all my purchases."
"I was in the leeds store the other day I was helped by a young lady with blonde hair. I the went up stairs and was amazed by the utter beauty of the dining section. A young man named Ashley helped me find the perfect cutlery for my new flat i will be back."
Mrs S Mead
"I love this store, so many unique items you could spend hours looking around. I have bought several very nice things here."
Jayne Youngs
"Friendly staff"
Mrs L Eakins
"Good quality good value very pleasant helpful staff"
June INGRAM
"It's an Aladins Cave ! Fascinating items of household decorative nature as well as linens etc. I never manage to leave the shop without a coveted purchase. Their prices are a fraction of the original retail prices. Their moto is 'When it's gone it's gone!'"
HomeSense is rated 4.29 based on 16 reviews