Houzz Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Houzz

How would you rate Houzz ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Martin

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Houzz in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Martin
"I recently purchased 2 add on enclosed blinds for my French doors from Houzz. They arrived on time & I had them installed within an hour after they were delivered by UPS. They were half the price of the same units available at Menards & I absolutely love how the look. I will be purchasing another for my exterior door fit my upstairs deck!"
Houzz is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews