Ibiza Club Reviews

Read Ibiza Club Reviews

webadmin@ibizavapeclub.com

AFB House, Unit 2, Alban ParkHatfield Road

Tell us how Ibiza Club made you happy
Vape had issues after a week or so of using. Seems to be off and on in terms of how much you inhale when you take a pull. The button also constantly sticks. My partner has the same one and is experiencing exactly the same problems. I have emailed them twice and had absolutely no response. I wouldn't recommend this product. You can purchase much cheaper vapes that are much better quality.
I ordered 2 sets of refillable pods and the money was taken out of my account for 2, yet only 1 has arrived. Please can you send through my remaining pack? Otherwise, great product!
I like the classic tobacco and the blueberry which i mix togrther .since ive got my first order from you ,i knew i could trust you. Now i only order from you. Your service is excellent, quick and efficient.
I’ve been ordering my oils from Ibiza club for about 9 months now, they’ve always had great offers on and delivery is very very quick.
This is a high quality vape liquid and the only one I use. The ordering and delivery process is faultless and so quick. Fabulous product and service. Thank you.
A most excellent product I can’t fault in any way shape or form🙏
very pleased with products i purchased. order arrived a lot quicker than expected. brilliant . would 100% recommend
Very quick service