Ibiza Club Reviews

webadmin@ibizavapeclub.com

AFB House, Unit 2, Alban ParkHatfield Road

Tell us how Ibiza Club made you happy
Outstanding customer service.
Had an issue with the glass part of my vape and couldn't see where I could order a new one on the website.
Contacted promptly and sent a replacement out with no hesitation.
Bravo.
Vape had issues after a week or so of using. Seems to be off and on in terms of how much you inhale when you take a pull. The button also constantly sticks. My partner has the same one and is experiencing exactly the same problems. I have emailed them twice and had absolutely no response. I wouldn't recommend this product. You can purchase much cheaper vapes that are much better quality.
I ordered 2 sets of refillable pods and the money was taken out of my account for 2, yet only 1 has arrived. Please can you send through my remaining pack? Otherwise, great product!
I like the classic tobacco and the blueberry which i mix togrther .since ive got my first order from you ,i knew i could trust you. Now i only order from you. Your service is excellent, quick and efficient.
I’ve been ordering my oils from Ibiza club for about 9 months now, they’ve always had great offers on and delivery is very very quick.
This is a high quality vape liquid and the only one I use. The ordering and delivery process is faultless and so quick. Fabulous product and service. Thank you.
A most excellent product I can’t fault in any way shape or form🙏
very pleased with products i purchased. order arrived a lot quicker than expected. brilliant . would 100% recommend
Very quick service