Bayport Kickboxing Classes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bayport Kickboxing Classes

How would you rate Bayport Kickboxing Classes ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bayport Kickboxing Classes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"After having my second child I needed to get back into shape and get more energy. After a trial class I signed up on the spot. The instructors have so much energy and push you to go as hard as you can. It's a great workout and it's lots of fun. I look forward to going to workout!"
Bayport Kickboxing Classes is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews