Importcds Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Importcds

Tell us how Importcds made you happy

"This company is one of the worse retail businesses I've ever run across. I am the owner of two major radio stations. Most material we get directly from the labels, but having one station that features classic jazz occasionally we reach out and buy recordings from retailers to satisfy and meet our listeners expectations. EVERY TIME I have purchased items from Import CD's there are issues. First, it just took forever and the cases were always cracked (they just drop the CD in an envelope with NO PROTECTION WHATSOEVER, now the items we purchase don't even show up. There business ethics are so bad, I paid our attorney to file a formal complaint with the Attorney General's office."
"They sell you new and sealed products from cds to dvds through books at the lowest price possible, with free shipping and a fast delivery!, I'm buying a lot from them and I never been disappointed in years!!!"
Importcds is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews