JetBlue Airways Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend JetBlue Airways

How would you rate JetBlue Airways ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about JetBlue Airways in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Thy Duong
"It was easy to book flight tickets with hotel with Jetblue using their website for our recent trip to California for a wedding. Booking flight with hotel is actually beneficial because most of the time, the price is either a bit cheaper than flight tickets alone, the price would be the same as the flight tickets by themselves and you end up getting the hotel for free, or hotel runs out to be a fraction of the hotel price (the hotel price is the price of hotel booked by itself). The only problem I had with Jetblue this time around is that they didn't send me a reminder of the trip and I had to look for the confirmation screenshot to get details and confirmation number for my trip. If I had forgotten about the trip's date then I would have missed it."
JetBlue Airways is rated 4.00 based on 2 reviews