JetBlue Airways Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend JetBlue Airways
1PM
1PM

Tell us how JetBlue Airways made you happy

"incompetent employees, delayed flights due to lack of leadership"
Are you JetBlue Airways? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback JetBlue Airways receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"It was easy to book flight tickets with hotel with Jetblue using their website for our recent trip to California for a wedding. Booking flight with hotel is actually beneficial because most of the time, the price is either a bit cheaper than flight tickets alone, the price would be the same as the flight tickets by themselves and you end up getting the hotel for free, or hotel runs out to be a fraction of the hotel price (the hotel price is the price of hotel booked by itself). The only problem I had with Jetblue this time around is that they didn't send me a reminder of the trip and I had to look for the confirmation screenshot to get details and confirmation number for my trip. If I had forgotten about the trip's date then I would have missed it."
JetBlue Airways is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews