www.jigsawpuzzle.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.jigsawpuzzle.co.uk

How would you rate www.jigsawpuzzle.co.uk ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Irene

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about www.jigsawpuzzle.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Irene
"I ordered a 1000-piece Libra puzzle from www.jigsawpuzzle.co.uk at the same time I ordered two Zodiac mugs from Dunoon Pottery. The information I got was confusing... immediately after ordering the puzzle it apeared to be out of stock, and as it was a birthday gift for my mum with 2 weeks to go I was a bit concerned, and hoped I'd ordered one of the last ones in stock. After receiving two invoices, one in euros and one in £s I was further confused and queried this and the availablity. To their credit customer services replied next day saying it would be with me by the end of the week and gave a tracking number. Unfortunately the DHL website it led to was in German, a language I don't speak. The jigsaw website didn't make it easy to enter details of the delivery address, and as I work in a large hospital it ended up being delivered to the stores (depsite having provided detailed instructions of my location in the extra info box - shame on DHL for their laziness I think), albeit I spent half an hour hunting it down lest it be returned to sender. The puzzle did arrive when www.jigsawpuzzle.co.uk said it would, and I'm grateful for that, however it wasn't a smooth process and a review of their customer delivery entry details wouldn't go amiss. Thanks all the same, the puzzle is beautiful and I know my mum will love it."
www.jigsawpuzzle.co.uk is rated 3.00 based on 1 reviews