Kaiju Martial Arts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kaiju Martial Arts

How would you rate Kaiju Martial Arts ?

Mark
"At kaiju martial arts in wakefield I have found a club which are not money mad. You are not brow beaten into contracts like other clubs locally mainly becsuse they dont believe you should have a contract to keep yourself healthy. The childrens lessons are fantastic, each child is brought on at their own pace and belt gradings are done in a raalistic time frame not every month as another way to rip off parents. My wife does Ladies only and its the only club I know that ladies only means exactly that "No men allowed not even to watch" the instructors are all multiple world champions, yes world champions. I cannot recomend them enough outstanding."
Kaiju Martial Arts is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews