www.ketergroup.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.ketergroup.com

Tell us how www.ketergroup.com made you happy

"The true test of a company is how they react when issues arise. Having purchased a keter store it out some years back I found to my dismay that the lock hinge had broken. I tried to fix it myself but it had snapped cleanly off and there was no hope. As a token gesture I emailed keter and told them what had happened and if I could purchase a spare part. Within 2 hours they had emailed and asked for my address, where I purchased it and a photograph of the broken part. Within two days they sent a replacement without charge. I couldn't believe such customer service still existed. Well done a great company and an even better result."
Are you www.ketergroup.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
www.ketergroup.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews