Kiehls Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Kiehls

How would you rate Kiehls ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Karen Allcock

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Kiehls in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Karen Allcock
"I ordered 1 litre sized bottles of shampoo and conditioner, one of which arrived damaged in transit due to inferior packaging. It was impossible to get through to Kiehls' customer service number and email was not acknowledged so I ended up contacting the parent company for help. Kiehls then contacted me promptly and I received a replacement for the damaged bottle."
M Y M C Bijker
"Knowledgeable salesman who was friendly and easy going, and didn't pressure me to buy at all. Lots of free samples and I felt very taken care of!"
Kiehls is rated 4.00 based on 2 reviews