www.latestsatnav.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.latestsatnav.co.uk

Tell us how www.latestsatnav.co.uk made you happy

"2012 Jaguar XKR-S. Ejected original 2011 disc & replaced with latest 2017/18 disc which worked straight away no problems. Now have new roads on my map which did not feature on the old one, & still have my previously saved destinations. Very happy with this product & the price. I would definitely buy an update again in the future."
Are you www.latestsatnav.co.uk? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback www.latestsatnav.co.uk receives. Reply Free
"I bought a 2008 Honda Civic and the Sat Nav had never been updated. Ordered the DVD update disc for £24.99 and it arrived after two days, insert the DVD into the machine in the glovebox and it automatically started to install on my screen, after a few minutes it was done, tested it by driving to local estates that only been built recently and it worked perfectly! Main dealer wanted £180 to give me the same result! Very pleased"
www.latestsatnav.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews