LEDHut Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend LEDHut
5PM
5PM
Click Here

Tell us how LEDHut made you happy

"Product quality, service and guarantee are atrocious. I've spent a lot of money with LED HUT replacing all lamps in my house. The lamps are quoted as having a life of 15 years and a three year guarantee. They started failing within a year and within two years, 8 have failed. With a lot of difficulty I have had 5 replaced. I can not get them to replace 2 more and a further one has now failed. They made me return the failed lamps even though the postage cost was more than the lamps. I have a royal mail proof of delivery, signed for but they claim they have no record of the returns. I am washing my hands of this terrible company and would advise everyone else to read this before buying from them."
Are you LEDHut? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
LEDHut is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews