LoveCrochet Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend LoveCrochet
02AM
2AM

Tell us how LoveCrochet made you happy

Telephone
"I have spent the last 2 days trying to find out where my order is that shipped 9 days ago. I called the "smiles team" and they stated they would investigate. I spoke with DHL with whom they say they shipped with and they have no such package. On the third call they are still investigating and will " get back to me " I asked for a refund and they said that wasn't possible until "investigation" is complete. I just want my package and didn't think it would be this difficult to find out where it is."
Are you LoveCrochet? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback LoveCrochet receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Used Love crochet for the first time and had the added bonus of 15% off first purchase . I ordered soft cotton Millamia wool. The wool arrived the next day even though I choose standard delivery . Came via Hermes . I could start my project . Opened the package the wool was in a drawstring bag with a cute sweet and another 10% off my next order . Win win for me . This company cares about its products ."
"I adore this company. Great range of pfoducts. Exceptional service and nicely packaged"
"Worst customer service I've ever experienced. Hermes (their chosen delivery service) refused to deliver my parcel, I was then told it would be sent with Royal Mail. After having no further updates (of which I was told there would be) I was told it had been dispatched again by Hermes. When I was again, not updated, and had to chase them about my order, I was told it wasn't dispatched at all and was now out-of-stock. My first experience with them, and will not be used again. I will also avoid using companies that deliver with Hermes."
"I love the way they package the yarn in a little organza bag that can be used for wrapping small projects. The yarn is high quality. Love it!"
LoveCrochet is rated 3.60 based on 5 reviews