LoveCrochet Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend LoveCrochet

How would you rate LoveCrochet ?

Pauline Box
"Used Love crochet for the first time and had the added bonus of 15% off first purchase . I ordered soft cotton Millamia wool. The wool arrived the next day even though I choose standard delivery . Came via Hermes . I could start my project . Opened the package the wool was in a drawstring bag with a cute sweet and another 10% off my next order . Win win for me . This company cares about its products ."
S Ward
"I adore this company. Great range of pfoducts. Exceptional service and nicely packaged"
"Worst customer service I've ever experienced. Hermes (their chosen delivery service) refused to deliver my parcel, I was then told it would be sent with Royal Mail. After having no further updates (of which I was told there would be) I was told it had been dispatched again by Hermes. When I was again, not updated, and had to chase them about my order, I was told it wasn't dispatched at all and was now out-of-stock. My first experience with them, and will not be used again. I will also avoid using companies that deliver with Hermes."
Verna Whitehouse
"I love the way they package the yarn in a little organza bag that can be used for wrapping small projects. The yarn is high quality. Love it!"
LoveCrochet is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews