Macdonalds Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Macdonalds

Tell us how Macdonalds made you happy

"Flies in the cafe when I finally got my food the bacon in the meal (a signature ) was cold when I complained the staff member apologised and said they woul change it, the managed came over and reluctantly changed it telling me the back is always put on cold and the burger warms it up so I then told her the burger clearly wasn't hot enough to heat the bacon then came more excuses poor poor service"
"I give McDonald’s a two based on a continuous lie that are told to customers at a certain time. Seems mainly starting from 8pm McDonald’s employees including management refuses to sell certain items that should be available for purchase on the variety menu. Whether it’s soft serve ice creams or frozen drinks involving use of a blender and or electrical machine, the night shift crew at McDonald’s will have no part in selling such items on their shift. Due to the fact employees including management agree that it is too much of a task to clean these machines after these products are made. Would it be too much to post a sign stating what can and can’t be purchased at certain times due lack of work ethic within the staff? Instead of loyal customers who live nearby getting their hopes up for a tase of a cold sweet treat, and continue to lie every visit stating you either don’t have any at all or the machines are undergoing cleaning. I think it would be a lot more professional to let customers know in writing on the menu that no these items cannot be purchased at such times if that is the case. This is any time from 8pm-.............. I don’t honestly know, I’m assuming until the day shift returns. I literally can go anytime in between 8pm and 1am and get these same results. Why continue to eat and put money in the pockets of companies that clearly lie and could care less about what a customer thinks. We have seen terrible service being displayed at McDonald’s time after time, when will it be enough to show this company that it needs to change starting with its rules to management and employees twards customers. The ones who keep your company thriving. This is just very frustrating because every time I go to McDonald’s I’m giving you chance after chance to just do your job and make the sale of what I ask for and what’s clearly for sale on the menu. No McDonald’s justice I guess..... wish there was a Chick-fil-A nearby they know customer service anytime their open. 2424 Mahogany Way Antioch Ca 94509"
"Totally the best burgers"
"great food and great prices"
Macdonalds is rated 3.25 based on 4 reviews