Major Safety Reviews

of reviewers recommend Major Safety
Telephone
Fast and friendly service!
I am pleased with Major Safety as they had what I needed at the best price; and it shipped on the timeline they stated. I would use them again.
Great help knows there produce looking for a product and knew with few word what i needed thank you
quick response and shipping of order.
Corby via major safety got me my much needed lenses and lens covers correctly the first time answered my questions and went above and beyond to get them to me asap
Corby was excellent, very helpful!
Major Safety might look like their website came from the late 90s, but they got me exactly what I needed quickly and this place is legit.
We are a small family business and sometimes we are put in situations by our customers where we need something fast and almost impossible to give. Major Safety was upfront on timing and a pleasure to work with. It was a seamless transaction and our items arrived the next day ahead of schedule. Thanks you Major Safety. We will definitely be a repeat customer.

Nicolle Pawelczyk
President,
PA Pride Insulation
"Supporting our customers with quality industrial insulation services since 1987."
Major Safety has been amazing. We purchased a 4 gas meter which requires calibration. They sent reminders a couple weeks before the service was needed. They made the process of shipping it back easy. Quickly turned got the work done and let us know when we'd have the unit back for use. Highly recommend Major Safety!
We have done business with Major Safety for many, many years. They have great products, professional staff, and great order turn-around times!!!!
Great customer service and great products!
Great service and fast delivery.
My order was taken, my instructions followed and the order showed up EXACTLY when it was supposed to. A+. Thank you-
Excellent pricing and fast shipping! All items arrived in 2 days!
Corby and team are always on point! Very helpful.
Searched for a match to a Bat/club style light we already had in the house for my roommate's younger sister to carry on her evening runs. Ordered and a day and a half later it arrived, and was just exactly what she wanted.

I'd recommend Major Safety to anyone!!
Great customer service, and follow up.
Major Safety, you guys are awesome. Always friendly and professional!!
my order arrived quicker than expected and as described, very efficient company.
Out of this world service. Product arrived in less then 24 hours after ordering.
Major Safety is rated 4.96 based on 67 reviews