Major Safety Reviews

of reviewers recommend Major Safety
Telephone
Read Major Safety Reviews
Searched for a match to a Bat/club style light we already had in the house for my roommate's younger sister to carry on her evening runs. Ordered and a day and a half later it arrived, and was just exactly what she wanted.

I'd recommend Major Safety to anyone!!
Great customer service, and follow up.
Major Safety, you guys are awesome. Always friendly and professional!!
my order arrived quicker than expected and as described, very efficient company.
Out of this world service. Product arrived in less then 24 hours after ordering.
Looking to replace old-scratched safety glasses for my Husband when I found Major Safety, great pricing!, order a few "extra" pair (even two for Me!!), shipped promptly, what more can I say, "Thank You"💛
I have always had great service from major safety. Being a supervisor at Dominion Energy for the underground network department we run into issues from time to time with our gas monitors. When I call you all are on point . I have also recommended Major Safety to my colleagues in our different offices . Thank you so much for the great service.
Shippment arrive when it was supposed to and to me that says it. would definitely be buying from you again
Very easy website to navigate. Pricing was good and they had what I was looking for.
Great price, quick service, accurate shipping.
Always superior service with employees being always most helpful and courteous!
Excellent service and great products.
I received exactly what I thought I was ordering in a very timely matter.
Outstanding service from the moment they picked up the phone to the super fast delivery of the product. Highly recommend Major Safety for all of your safety needs, knowledgeable staff is eager to make sure all of your questions or concerns are taken care of before you make an investment. Will most certainly call them again with any of our needs.
Major Safety came through for me when other vendors kept giving me the run-around, something I was not looking for when I needed an item ASAP.

Thank you Major Safety!!
I had an old respirator and the harness had disintegrated and it needed new filters. I was having trouble finding the replacement parts but this company came through for me. Very pleasant to deal with.
Easy ordering, fast delivery, and Major Safety had what I needed when others didn’t!
Great service. Delivered on time. Would order again. Thanks!
Product is as advertised. Professional company. Will do business again!
Items were exactly as described, packaging was done well, and the shipping was fast.
The company did a great job getting masks to us when no one else could deliver. They have always provided quick, reliable service whenever we have placed an order with them. We will definitely continue to use them.
Major Safety is rated 4.96 based on 52 reviews