Medical Guardian Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Medical Guardian

How would you rate Medical Guardian ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Medical Guardian in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The first package I received was the full system, including GPS. When I cut back to only in-house accidents, the price was about the same. They had no automatic fall detection so if you passed or knocked out, no help would be dispatched until you regained consciousness."
Medical Guardian is rated 3.00 based on 1 reviews