www.mezeaudio.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.mezeaudio.com

Tell us how www.mezeaudio.com made you happy

"I Purchased a 99 Series 7N OCC Silver Plated Cable for my 99 Classics headphones. Originally I kept checking their website but they were out of stock so I decided to email their customer service to enquire as to when they would be in stock. I received an email from Vlad in customer service who promised to email me once they came back into stock. Roughly 2 weeks later Vlad did email me to let me know that they were back instock and ready to order from their website!!! I made the purchase straight away and I am now waiting for my delivery next week. My only negative side was the website being in US Dollars and Euro's making their products a little on the expensive side for us 'Brits' when you take into account currency exchange rates....."
Are you www.mezeaudio.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
www.mezeaudio.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews