www.mezeaudio.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.mezeaudio.com

How would you rate www.mezeaudio.com ?

Allan McD
"I Purchased a 99 Series 7N OCC Silver Plated Cable for my 99 Classics headphones. Originally I kept checking their website but they were out of stock so I decided to email their customer service to enquire as to when they would be in stock. I received an email from Vlad in customer service who promised to email me once they came back into stock. Roughly 2 weeks later Vlad did email me to let me know that they were back instock and ready to order from their website!!! I made the purchase straight away and I am now waiting for my delivery next week. My only negative side was the website being in US Dollars and Euro's making their products a little on the expensive side for us 'Brits' when you take into account currency exchange rates....."
www.mezeaudio.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews