Motorola Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Motorola

How would you rate Motorola ?

"Free stuff"
"Exelent services and new eletronic's solutions for day-by-day!"
"Moto g4 play. I bought my phone direct from Motorola uk online. December 2016. in Feb 2017 the phone developed a fault, which was 'I could not hear caller or caller could not hear me. As phone was still under warranty I sent it to Motorola repair centre UK, That is after following there trouble shooting advice 1st. After 4-5 days I get the phone back & guess what!! The phone still has the same problem,, So Motorola make me go through he whole process again. Again I send the phone to them & when I get it back,, IT STILL HAS THE SAME PROBLEM. This time through email conversation they agree to give me a Xcode as they call it to order a replacement, Than they tell me they made a mistake by offering me an Xcode as my device is not a personalised model I have to send the phone back for the 3rd time to repair centre who will swap the phone. I am totally lost with the way Motorola has treated this situation, & I am not alone & neither is this phone fault. My online research has indicated that Motorola are doing this deliberately & that there are lot of other customers given the run-around who are unfortunately under these circumstances. & I know that when & if they eventually replace my phone it is most likely as others online have reported going to be an old phone with a different problem. Take my advise, I have done the research.. STAY AWAY FROM MOTOROLA...Deceiving CHEATS..by the way my problem & communication started with Motorola at the beginning of March, now its 29th April 2017 & the situation is still on going. all the current email I get from Motorola are delay tactics. Please stay away from these lot."
Motorola is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!