Olive Grove Oundle Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Olive Grove Oundle

How would you rate Olive Grove Oundle ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jeffrey of Stanmore

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Olive Grove Oundle in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jeffrey Of Stanmore
"Very helpful in supplying me with a replacement pair of doors for a garden shed that I had bought from them some 6 months ago. Damaged by squirrels"
Jeffrey Of Stanmore
"This is the best place to purchase your olive tree. I leave far away from the garden centre, and they agreed to take more pictures of the tree I was interested to. It helps me to take my decision. Their communication is fantastic, helpful and friendly. They accommodated the delivery date as much as possible to my convenience. I can't recommend enough anyone to purchase with the store their trees. You can't be disappointed about the service provided or the price. I am delighted."
Olive Grove Oundle is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews