Olive Grove Oundle Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Olive Grove Oundle
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Olive Grove Oundle made you happy

"Very helpful in supplying me with a replacement pair of doors for a garden shed that I had bought from them some 6 months ago. Damaged by squirrels"
Are you Olive Grove Oundle? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This is the best place to purchase your olive tree. I leave far away from the garden centre, and they agreed to take more pictures of the tree I was interested to. It helps me to take my decision. Their communication is fantastic, helpful and friendly. They accommodated the delivery date as much as possible to my convenience. I can't recommend enough anyone to purchase with the store their trees. You can't be disappointed about the service provided or the price. I am delighted."
Olive Grove Oundle is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews