www.petswiggle.com Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend www.petswiggle.com
Click Here

Tell us how www.petswiggle.com made you happy

"I ordered 2 cat corner scratching brushes and waited over six weeks to then receive 2 santa bottle holders tried to email to find out what was happening and never got a reply"
Are you www.petswiggle.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I got free a cat treat with the cat Halloween dress. Very friendly customer support. Shipping is very fast. The order reached me in 6 days."
"good quality products and very supportive customer support team. Delivery took some time. but customer support informed the all the tracking and progress."
"My cat loves the fishes. Currently his favorite toy."
"I ordered cat treat. My cat went crazy for it"
"I order these every fortnight. My 2 love them."
"Never received my order. I've tried several ways to communicate with the company and have never heard back from them. Very disappointed."
www.petswiggle.com is rated 3.57 based on 7 reviews