www.phonesnapper.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.phonesnapper.com

How would you rate www.phonesnapper.com ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Susan Green

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about www.phonesnapper.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Susan Green
"My phone snapper arrived and i was able to put it onto my phone with ease. It had 3m stocking back so has stuck to it well. Once you use the product to stand up your phone it begs the question how did i survive without it! I have had it a week now and have used it several times a day. Worth noting it is enjoyable to snap it back and forth. ***** 5 stars from me"
www.phonesnapper.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews