Pret A Manger USA Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pret A Manger USA
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Pret A Manger USA made you happy

"Super helpful staff, fast service and big smile! Always make my day!"
Are you Pret A Manger USA? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They gave me a free hot chocolate because it was so cold outside."
"Pret is my absolute favourite go-to food place when I'm in central London. The food tastes fantastic, it's affordable, and there's a large variety for different types of eaters. Also, the atmosphere in the place is usually very friendly and welcoming, I even took a first date there once and she loved it."
"The staff were really helpful as they brought the food over to me at the table The place was nice and clean as well as the toilets I did find the music a bit loud"
"The service and staff at the Pret a Manger on Castle Gate in Nottingham are absolutely brilliant. They are always smiling, always ready to help and very efficient."
"Friendly service and very fast."
"I walked into the Notting Hill branch and bought myself a sandwich and tea. The person serving was pleasant and the lady assisting him had my hot drink ready literally within 1 minute of my order. Fast and friendly service."
"Finally Pret has come to Bournemouth! The store looks absolutely amazing and the food and drink tastes as good as ever, not that I would expect anything less. It's fantastic to finally have Pret join us at the seaside."
"Fantastic food, and service"
Pret A Manger USA is rated 4.78 based on 9 reviews