www.raisanwholesale.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.raisanwholesale.co.uk

How would you rate www.raisanwholesale.co.uk ?

"The guys at Raisan Wholesale are really helpful and always available to answer any queries I may have about any of the products they stock. Delivery is really quick and I usually get my items the next day after placing my order."
"The website is new and I encountered a few errors but the sales person who called me to clear things out was so kind that it made up for everything else. Plus, he offered me 10% off my next order, which was a lovely surprise. This is the first time a wholesale clothing site does that for me even though I buy stock all the time and it felt really nice!"
www.raisanwholesale.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews