www.rock-unique.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.rock-unique.com

How would you rate www.rock-unique.com ?

Neil Brice
"Decent enough product, bit expensive but TERRIBLE customer service. I think in short, if you can buy it somewhere else then do! The full story if you're interested... I regret buying from Rock Unique, not because of the product (they've got a decent selection) but because of the awful service. I was undertaking laying my own patio and needed some advice and ordered with Rock Unique. Main issue was they missed the wastage off my order - even though I asked 4 times during ordering to confirm it was added and they confirmed it was - I waited 6 weeks for delivery to then discover the error. Rock Unique then blamed me - I should of "checked the invoice more throughly" (which is true & fair enough, but you presume they've been accurate after you've asked 4 times and when you've placed your trust in a company for advice, as a newbie to the patio laying world. Then get dismissed like that its bad form!). Due to this delay, I missed a slot with a builder on something related which cost me time and £££. Rock Unique then told me they had some of the stone in stock (no apology at this point) and would get it delivered on the next delivery in my area - they'd "let me know". Then when nothing happened. I call and the guy "wasn't aware" of ever agreeing to that. Great, more weeks wasted. So I drive over there and expect some level of apology, nope, maybe some type of goodwill gesture to make up for the poor experience? a few complimentary tiles, a discount? nope. I expressed how frustrating dealing with them was and the guy basically didn't care. I needed to prompt him to make an apology for how inconvenient everything had been. Their only offer was to take the tiles back ....but I'd have to pay again for the £80 delivery back to them and a 15% restocking charge! Great customer service. I decided to walk away at this point, I've kept the tiles with a bitter aftertaste. Legally etc I know I don't have a case, they "delivered what was on the invoice" - Rock Unique quote...but purely from a customer service point of view they stink. So if you buy from Rock Unique, you make sure it's right and don't rely on their advice ....or just go somewhere else. :-) Thanks!"
www.rock-unique.com is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews