Roller Banners UK Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Roller Banners UK

How would you rate Roller Banners UK ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rebecca Jones

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Roller Banners UK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Rebecca Jones
Unverified Reviewer
"Terrible experience overall, 2 banners were sent out and had marks all over them, the bag was damaged and the banners are leaning. Really poor quality. I would avoid, very good options else where. AVOID"
"This is the first time I have used Roller Banners UK. The quality of the banner, responsiveness of staff and overall value for money were all excellent. I am already recommending them to colleagues."
Roller Banners UK is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews