Smyths Toys Superstores Reviews

B-

Customer Service - Good

72.41%
Industry Average
SmythsToys have been fantastic considering the Covid 19 crisis. They were able to re-direct my package efficiently for me at no extra cost. Thank you so much Pamela at Customer Services and Caitlin the driver, it's so appreciated at this especially difficult time.
posted 4 months ago - Lesley Eaton
Just been to your Wigan store for car seat and the young man that served us (Nathan) was excellent, his customer service is excellent his knowledge of car seats excellent, nothing too much trouble for him, this is the second time he’s served me with car seat, i would recommend him to anyone, excellent service,
posted 5 months ago - Lynn from Wigan
Went to Birstall store to exchange my granddaughter's kiddizoom camera as the SD card won't stay in. Got there and they're out of stock, no problem I said could you inform me when back in stock and save me one . No we can't was the answer you'll just have to look on Web site to see when there back in then hope we've got one left when you call. Wow even customer service was no better.
posted 6 months ago - J boynton
Contacted Smyths customer service, who were very upstanding and they sent a replacement toy the next day, so my son had presents to open on Christmas Day.
posted 7 months ago - Peter Allen
I forget buy my children’s toys from SMYTHS not only do they have great choices of all different toys for all rages but their prices are great too. Their staff customer service is amazing and should be looked at too love this toy shop.
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
Very good service as always
posted 1 year ago - Guest
I brought a quad copter. Very good service from start to finish.
posted 1 year ago - Paul Bowler
Excellent customer service, speedy delivery and good communication.
posted 1 year ago - Maria
Excellent choice of toys, bought nearly all my Christmas stuff from here, brilliant delivery service and delivery is free just over 25 pounds! Love the store!
posted 1 year ago - Chelsea
Very helpful and friendly service. Good prices and discounts/sales with a lovely range of toys. I have used Smyths for many years now and have always been really pleased with the service provided. Whenever I had experienced an issue with a product purchased they have been very helpful and quick organising a replacement.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous