Smyths Toys Superstores Reviews

B-

Customer Service - Good

70.97%
Industry Average
Smyths were not able to meet my preorder for Xmas and offered the more expensive version for same price but I had already bought the more expensive one. So after 1 call they refunded the difference. Best and most efficient customer service I have ever dealt with.
posted 1 month ago - R duffy
After contacting customer services about an unsatisfactory wrapped and damaged parcel I was very happy to receive a replacement the next day.. Excellent service... Thankyou
posted 2 months ago - Carol borley
Got a electric ride on for by kid. Nice service and a nice product.
posted 2 months ago - Biplab Mohapatra
Just been to your Wigan store for car seat and the young man that served us (Nathan) was excellent, his customer service is excellent his knowledge of car seats excellent, nothing too much trouble for him, this is the second time he’s served me with car seat, i would recommend him to anyone, excellent service,
posted 11 months ago - Lynn from Wigan
Went to Birstall store to exchange my granddaughter's kiddizoom camera as the SD card won't stay in. Got there and they're out of stock, no problem I said could you inform me when back in stock and save me one . No we can't was the answer you'll just have to look on Web site to see when there back in then hope we've got one left when you call. Wow even customer service was no better.
posted 1 year ago - J boynton
Contacted Smyths customer service, who were very upstanding and they sent a replacement toy the next day, so my son had presents to open on Christmas Day.
posted 1 year ago - Peter Allen
I forget buy my children’s toys from SMYTHS not only do they have great choices of all different toys for all rages but their prices are great too. Their staff customer service is amazing and should be looked at too love this toy shop.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
Very good service as always
posted 1 year ago - Guest
I brought a quad copter. Very good service from start to finish.
posted 2 years ago - Paul Bowler
Excellent customer service, speedy delivery and good communication.
posted 2 years ago - Maria