Smyths Toys Superstores Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Smyths Toys Superstores
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Smyths Toys Superstores made you happy

"I bought a good few items online had my partner waiting in for the delivery all day as i had to work. Not having access to my phone didnt bother me as i knew someone was in all day so when i left work at 4pm to see an update from DPD who are complete waste of time with deliveries anyways to show a picture of my item just sitting on my door step facing the street u can imagine my fear realising it had been there for 3 hours at this point. Contacted my partner told him to look outside and nothing there!! He said no1 had knocked all day and no slip through the door. My safe place for delivery was not plain sight on my door step!! Contacted DPD who said sorry admitted fault in email. Sent this to Smyths who have repeatedly sent the same email about how they are investigating it with DPD what further proof do they need then the pictur of my parcel being left in a bad place and the email from DPD i have been waiting weeks for my parcel or a refund and have been ignored my consumer rights over and over again. Such a crook company i will be taking this further as i have been robbed my money my items and my time. Smyths do not value loyal customers and from now on i will never spend 1p with this company. Disgusting customer service avoid at all costs......has ruined a birthday can you imagine if this was christmas!"
Are you Smyths Toys Superstores? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Smyths Toys Superstores receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"As one of the few toy stores near us and with 2 young children we spend a lot of time at Smyths. We love going in and seeing all the toys stacked up high! However, I'm not a fan of shopping so I prefer to make my purchases online. At Smyths.com you can search very easily by brand or item description and clearly see how much things are going to cost. The amount we spend, we get free delivery too. A simple website, clear to see what's available or out of stock, so no nasty surprises at the checkout. Never had any problems and they're my go to for toys and other kids treats."
"The in-store and online experiences both faultless. Items as per descriptions"
"user friendly site, value for money & speedy delivery"
"They were great easy click and collect service"
"Couldn't find the product I wanted. The staff went out there way to find the product in stock and get it delivered to my local store."
"Very prompt delivery and pleased with product"
"Fast delivery and good value for money"
"Fast delivery and happy with my order!"
"While their prices aren't ALWAYS the most competitive with online stores they have some excellent bargains instore and the atmosphere and staff are so happy and friendly it is a genuine pleasure to shop there. I have thus far never had a bad experience and can highly recommend :)."
"Great range or toys, fab prices and I love the age group tab you can click on to view age range toys"
"Really good range of Lego here. Prices comparable to online shops yet the high street convienience. Will use again"
"Great collection and good deals."
"The website was good and really easy to use. Smyths offered the best price for the product I wanted, delivery was prompt, service good and the item good quality. Am a happy customer."
"Great ordering and collection service"
"Staff were very helpful and went out their way to help m find what I was looking for. Prices were competitive and being able to reserve online was so helpful"
"Very happy"
"Ordered at Christmas time one tea time was delivered following morning"
"I absolutely LOVE smyths for all my children's toys and other items. Super easy website and well detailed description of all products. Transactions are super easy and delivery is fast and traceable which is always a massive Plus! Have recommended Smyths to all my family and friends."
"Ordered on Thursday at 1.30pm (Very last minute) and the delivery arrived on Friday Morning Just in time for my Godsons Christening. I was very impressed with how efficient and easy to use the website was and they also had a message tab so I was able to ask a member of staff if my package would be delivered in time and they were very helpful."
Smyths Toys Superstores is rated 4.67 based on 75 reviews