Smyths Toys Superstores Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Smyths Toys Superstores

How would you rate Smyths Toys Superstores ?

(optional)

57 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tina Hamblet
Great ordering and collection service

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Smyths Toys Superstores in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Tina Hamblet
"Great ordering and collection service"
Miriam Gwynne
"Staff were very helpful and went out their way to help m find what I was looking for. Prices were competitive and being able to reserve online was so helpful"
Richard Reid
"Very happy"
Rita Mchugh
"Ordered at Christmas time one tea time was delivered following morning"
"I absolutely LOVE smyths for all my children's toys and other items. Super easy website and well detailed description of all products. Transactions are super easy and delivery is fast and traceable which is always a massive Plus! Have recommended Smyths to all my family and friends."
Molly Conroy
"Ordered on Thursday at 1.30pm (Very last minute) and the delivery arrived on Friday Morning Just in time for my Godsons Christening. I was very impressed with how efficient and easy to use the website was and they also had a message tab so I was able to ask a member of staff if my package would be delivered in time and they were very helpful."
MR CHRISTOPHER D FACER
"Bought a Star Wars remote control toy for my grandson,flew for about 10 minutes,could not re-charge the batteries,completely dead.Contacted Smyths who advised we return for inspection to determine if fault was repairable or damaged by us.Refunded price paid as the item was at fault,not just ours but numerous other customer.Bad toy but excellent result."
"Great online bargains, PayPal secure payment and prompt delivery I would definately recommend shopping with Smyths online"
Mary Butcher
"Easy online ordering at best prices"
"Very clear website with good offers for kids toys and video games. Confirmation email with tracking was simple to follow. Quick delivery"
"Were the cheapest for what i wanted and delivered the next day no fuss."
Claire Bates
"Got Christmas toys sent fast"
Rebecca Lloyd-Horsefield
"My order arrived the next day despite stating it would take longer...I was delighted."
Dorothy Lewis
"Had what I wanted for click and collect"
"Plenty of wide ranging stock at reasonable prices. Spacious store."
Donagh Waldron
"Excellent website. Easy to correct a delivery address."
"Let down by bad choice of courier! Item never arrived. Courier stated they hadn't received it. Choice of spending an hour on the phone or waiting 2 days for a response to resolve the matter. When they found the item had been lost, I had the choice of driving an hour in either direction to the nearest store to collect an item I had ordered weeks before. Managed to get £5 back as a good will gesture. Spent far more than that in fuel. I think it's time they re-thought out their courier choices!"
Natalie Machlik
"Very good stock and good prices"
Karen Gorman
"Very helpful staff, very well laid out and clean and tidy, plenty of staff around to assist of needed and not just told where the items were we wanted, but taken to the items, which was nice."
Alison Burley
"They cancelled my order as I had to collect it in two days which wasn't convient with my working hours that week which did not seem very good customer service."
Smyths Toys Superstores is rated 4.68 based on 57 reviews