Smyths Toys Superstores Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Smyths Toys Superstores

How would you rate Smyths Toys Superstores ?

"While their prices aren't ALWAYS the most competitive with online stores they have some excellent bargains instore and the atmosphere and staff are so happy and friendly it is a genuine pleasure to shop there. I have thus far never had a bad experience and can highly recommend :)."
"Great range or toys, fab prices and I love the age group tab you can click on to view age range toys"
"Really good range of Lego here. Prices comparable to online shops yet the high street convienience. Will use again"
"Great collection and good deals."
"The website was good and really easy to use. Smyths offered the best price for the product I wanted, delivery was prompt, service good and the item good quality. Am a happy customer."
"Great ordering and collection service"
"Staff were very helpful and went out their way to help m find what I was looking for. Prices were competitive and being able to reserve online was so helpful"
"Ordered at Christmas time one tea time was delivered following morning"
"Very happy"
"I absolutely LOVE smyths for all my children's toys and other items. Super easy website and well detailed description of all products. Transactions are super easy and delivery is fast and traceable which is always a massive Plus! Have recommended Smyths to all my family and friends."
"Ordered on Thursday at 1.30pm (Very last minute) and the delivery arrived on Friday Morning Just in time for my Godsons Christening. I was very impressed with how efficient and easy to use the website was and they also had a message tab so I was able to ask a member of staff if my package would be delivered in time and they were very helpful."
"Excellent choice and price for a popular trampoline set."
"When they saw me carrying a lot of stuff that I was going to purchase, they helped me keeping it behind the til while I finished my whole purchase."
"Staff great and helpful at the fort Edinburgh"
"Bought a Star Wars remote control toy for my grandson,flew for about 10 minutes,could not re-charge the batteries,completely dead.Contacted Smyths who advised we return for inspection to determine if fault was repairable or damaged by us.Refunded price paid as the item was at fault,not just ours but numerous other customer.Bad toy but excellent result."
"Great online bargains, PayPal secure payment and prompt delivery I would definately recommend shopping with Smyths online"
"Good quality products and excellent delivery service. Would definitely use their online service again."
"Easy online ordering at best prices"
"Very clear website with good offers for kids toys and video games. Confirmation email with tracking was simple to follow. Quick delivery"
"Were the cheapest for what i wanted and delivered the next day no fuss."
Smyths Toys Superstores is rated 4.71 based on 66 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!