Smyths Toys Superstores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smyths Toys Superstores
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how Smyths Toys Superstores made you happy
Refused entry today at Newry store, as apparently I need my parent despite being 16 and I didn’t even attempt to buy any thing. Disgrace, I will not be back, I’ll buy my Xbox games elsewhere.
Spent over £300 at THIS new Portsmouth toy store whilst at the till the lady serving me was very customer friendly her name badge was Debbie then BOOM! all of sudden this female manager starting screaming & shouting at the lady serving me.. WOW! in shock at the unprofessional Hitler like attitude this disgusting female manager displayed in public to one of her members of staff.. She looked drunk or of her head on DRUGS this was all in front of my 2 grandchildren aswell.. Not HAPPY.. @AskSmythsToys #smythstoysportsmouth
Would never advice you to buy frim smyths..TERRIBLE customer service.wanted to return an item after 2 days.But no returns if item has been opened!!!! Than customer service....!! They need help and a lesson on manners.
Do not shop at Ipswich store, if anything is broken or missing , thay dont care and you will end up with nothing, staff very rude. If I had of read all there review's before my purchases, I would of never of gone there in first place, most of the reviews are bad .
Brought a cott mattress IPSWICH STORE was damaged but refused to refund and acused me of damage! Manager was very rude and asked me to leave store. Then he threw the un-protected matress onto the carpark floor and said its yours do what you want with it.
WORST STORE WITH TERRIBLE PRODUCTS AND…
WORST STORE WITH TERRIBLE PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!
AVOID...AVOID...
Bought a boxing punch bag for my son.Opened it used it for 2 days.It was not suitable for my 8yr old.I emailed them.No response for 2 weeks than got a reply ..No returns if the item has been opened!!!TRY to avoid smythstoys.AND PASS THE WORD!!!
bought a wireless ps4 controller from their doncaster store, the microphone socket broke after 3 weeks of use, it was part of my boys xmas presents and i didn't take it back at the time because i couldn't find the receipt, fast forward to march and i found the receipt in some paperwork and tried to get it replaced under guarantee, the controller is in perfect condition apart from the microphone socket has broken away inside, they refuse to replace it saying it has been misused and i have had it for longer than 30 days, beware of this store people, they don't do consumer rights here.
Went to Birstall store to exchange my granddaughter's kiddizoom camera as the SD card won't stay in. Got there and they're out of stock, no problem I said could you inform me when back in stock and save me one . No we can't was the answer you'll just have to look on Web site to see when there back in then hope we've got one left when you call. Wow even customer service was no better.
It’s really sad that a black man living in Edinburgh, Scotland can’t go to a toy store (Fort Kinnaird smyths )and buy his son Several birthday gifts without being Racially profiled. If it was a famous rich white celebrity using their Unlimited black credit card, I’m sure the manager or so-called manager would have let the transaction go through. And they said racism doesn’t still exist in today’s world.

Welcome 2020! thanks Smyths toy store. I would never ever in my entire life shop at smyths toy store again, and I will let all the people who I know that have children; due to me being a teacher and a coach. I’m in contact with several children and parents in Edinburgh I will spread the word like wild fire DO NOT shop in Smyth’s toy store, they are racist towards black people.
Maidstone branch. I bought a remote control spider from them. It was a birthday present for my own son so had no intention of returning it so I didn’t keep the receipt.

Problem being, when it was taken out of the box the ‘on’ switch was already broken so it couldn’t be switched on.

I brought it back to the maidstone store to be replaced. I explained the issue and showed the fault to the costumer staff desk. They asked for the receipt. I explained o didn’t keep it but asked them to check it’s a product they sell and assured them that I bought it there in the last few days. The guy on the counter was being cocky so I asked to speak to the manager. He came over and out right refused to help without a receipt. I asked ‘him do you think I walk around with broken remote control spiders trying to trick the wrong shop into replacing the product?’
Anyway the argument continued and I said if you won’t replace it I will leave a bad review and never return. He was still convinced he was in the right.
I pushed the spider over the counter, told him to keep it and hoped that he would choke on the £18.00 he had swindled out of me.

It’s bad customer service, slippery behaviour and badly trained staff. I have spent100’s£ In that shop and would have continued. I will never give them another penny. Well done, that is all the birthdays and Christmas’s of 7 kids in my family plus all their friends birthdays that you will not profit from. You sold me a piece of rubbish, you should have sorted out the problem.
Had to return ps4 headset, was faulty. Dealt with an absolute gentleman, he tested the headphones, agreed they weren’t right and supplied us with new set, talking to the kid and myself pleasantly the whole time, if only all customers servers were as pleasant
Not even one star
It’s a cheap and nasty store who ripp Parants. Of
Please don’t waste your Christmas money on them. All their staff fake the good reviews on the site
I brought this trike Bentley in good faith costing £229 for my 18 month old son ... not cheap therefore expecting high standard of workman ship ... when for the FIRST TIME pushing my son in it the handle to steer broke .. therefore all the steering mechanism,went , as this is all done through the long handle .. near miss a very serious accident with my son .. this is a heath and safety issue .. therefore I want a full refund ... this was brought from WATFORD branch and the Manager was not all all helpful with this issue .. I’m very disappointed with the customer service from Smyths I want to warn new customers of there policy and standards which is none existence
Smyths Toys Superstores is rated 4.09 based on 159 reviews