Smyths Toys Superstores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smyths Toys Superstores
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how Smyths Toys Superstores made you happy
Very friendly staff
As one of the few toy stores near us and with 2 young children we spend a lot of time at Smyths. We love going in and seeing all the toys stacked up high!
However, I'm not a fan of shopping so I prefer to make my purchases online. At Smyths.com you can search very easily by brand or item description and clearly see how much things are going to cost. The amount we spend, we get free delivery too.
A simple website, clear to see what's available or out of stock, so no nasty surprises at the checkout. Never had any problems and they're my go to for toys and other kids treats.
They were great easy click and collect service
Really good range of Lego here. Prices comparable to online shops yet the high street convienience. Will use again
Bought a Star Wars remote control toy for my grandson,flew for about 10 minutes,could not re-charge the batteries,completely dead.Contacted Smyths who advised we return for inspection to determine if fault was repairable or damaged by us.Refunded price paid as the item was at fault,not just ours but numerous other customer.Bad toy but excellent result.
Were the cheapest for what i wanted and delivered the next day no fuss.
Plenty of wide ranging stock at reasonable prices. Spacious store.
Very good stock and good prices
Very good an easy site to ure an very helpfull when u go to collect ure item
Good selection of toys always available and at excellent prices. Their on-line purchase system is good and also customer services always obliging.
Good Price, Fast Easy Service for Click and Collect
pleasant affable staff on a busy sunday morning
Was OK but staff were rude and stood there chatting instead of serving
They were the only one to carry the product I was in need of.
Staff helpful, explaining gaming consoles and accessories to me
I love that they deliver quickly and the items are always exact. I do wish they delivered everything in their store though.
Smyths Toys Superstores is rated 4.06 based on 161 reviews