Smyths Toys Superstores Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Smyths Toys Superstores
07AM
7AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Smyths Toys Superstores?

Tell us how Smyths Toys Superstores made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Let down by bad choice of courier! Item never arrived. Courier stated they hadn't received it. Choice of spending an hour on the phone or waiting 2 days for a response to resolve the matter. When they found the item had been lost, I had the choice of driving an hour in either direction to the nearest store to collect an item I had ordered weeks before. Managed to get £5 back as a good will gesture. Spent far more than that in fuel. I think it's time they re-thought out their courier choices!"
Are you Smyths Toys Superstores? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They cancelled my order as I had to collect it in two days which wasn't convient with my working hours that week which did not seem very good customer service."
Smyths Toys Superstores is rated 4.64 based on 122 reviews