www.sr-skincare.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.sr-skincare.co.uk

Tell us how www.sr-skincare.co.uk made you happy

"I placed an order with this website on 27/07/17. I have received NOTHING! I've contacted them several times and they said that it seemed like the order has been lost and they would have to wait for my order to be returned to them before they can make a decision. I had been waiting till October 17th but haven't received anything. Them I've contacted the shop again and they said that they shipped the order on 18/9/17 and if it is not delivered it should be returned to them from the Post Office.I asked for a proof of mailing and got the following response: "We do not have proof of postage as it was not registered.Our practice is that we do not send a replacement until the original has been returned to us." I'm still waiting for my order or refund. I believe the DO NOT ship ANYTHING. DO NOT waste your time and money with this store!"
Are you www.sr-skincare.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
www.sr-skincare.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews