Steam Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Steam

Tell us how Steam made you happy

"Good place to buy games! I never had any problems with it."
"Very reliable place to buy games and often have cheap sales to buy games majorly discounted."
"A Great gaming website and perfect for buying games old and new and it doesn't come any cheaper then on there"
"Great games and great sales."
"saved me time and money looking for my sons pc games glad i found steam"
"Great products and deals, especially for Christmas!"
"Excellent choice of game selection and professional customer service!"
"GABEN MADE ME HAPPY BECUASE GABEN"
"I can pay by PayPal and immediately download my purchase. Having large discounts is also appreciated."
"The games that have a price of 60 or 70 or reach the limit of 70 euros its good game to buy its very expensive but worth it."
"really happy"
"Cheap games, great service, speedy delivery."
"The best, simplest way to purchase games at the moment. I can't envisage buying my games any other way for a Desktop PC or Mac"
"They provided the service required as simply as possible"
"nope they did not"
"They have a very wide variety of games for PC at very affordable prices, especially when they have sale deals every now and then. A must for all PC gamers, whether they are casual or hardcore."
"Quick and easy. Support for Pay-Pal"
"Great Gaming service"
"The summer sale is always the best time of the year for Steam users :). Bought a game I wanted a long time ago. Really happy :)."
JMC
"They provide quality service, and have always been helpful and direct when I have sought help/advice from them."
Steam is rated 4.80 based on 25 reviews