Discovery Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Discovery

How would you rate Discovery ?

"Another good computer from a trusted store."
"Great customer service, keen extremely helpful and knowledgeable staff who made the shopping experience a very enjoyable one."
"Fast delivery , excellent products , i was not disapointed with the products , i have ordered products twice so far and il be ordering again"
"Great service with a quick delivery. Exactly as ordered and a good competitive price. Thanks"
"Yesterday I went into Stormfront to discuss a new iPad. Sam the salesman was extremely helpful and very patient. He explained the various options and advised me as to suitability for my use.when I have decided I shall certainly go back to order and purchase front the ."
"Efficient service, great products and prices, only reason as to why I couldn't give it a 5 was, there is no way to instantly contact them."
Discovery is rated 4.40 based on 6 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!