Suma Wholefoods Reviews

of reviewers recommend Suma Wholefoods
Telephone

Tell us how Suma Wholefoods made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very poor service. I am owner of the hayfield deli in oxford. Been shopping from suma from 2015, very very unhappy with the service specialy after speak on 23th April 2020. Our deli been spending £1000.00 per week but now deeply sorry. Very unfriedly.
I'd give them 10 stars if i could.

Great company.
It is in their terms and conditions that they can cancel your account at any time without discretion. So when you have a complaint about an order that you paid upfront for that is 3 weeks late, they simply cancel your account.
For all the talk of being an ethical company, they are very inflexible and abrupt. I bought a new business and they would not supply me (even when paid in advance) due to an issue with the previous owner whom I bought the business from. This company has changed drastically over the last few years and are now espousing the values which they used to be so inherently against.
Staff are always cheerful & helpful if I have a telephone query. They are always looking out for new ethical food suppliers, they do some great deals too.
Suma Wholefoods is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews