Superdrug Reviews

C-

Delivery - Average

57.69%
Industry Average
A week later and still no delivery from Superdrug.
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
Placed & paid for delivery,& collect from store on 2/11/on 7/11,got text saying it was on way to store,& to wait for 2nd text saying in store,no message,further chat online they said item had been returned to them? We are now at the stage you see on the chat service. very poor,will never order again.
posted 2 weeks ago - James Bostock
What a shambles ordered something for my mum who live far away from me and put delivery address when order put through had my address 😡 so went on live chat and they said couldn’t talk to me only account holder well that’s me went round and round so had then to log out and pretend to be my mum then asked for address to be changed they said will put in a request but no guarantees WHAT ! I’m a very understanding person and I know with Covid and all that it’s different but come on anybody would thing I was stealing Crown Jewels and I paid for it on my own card good luck everyone.
posted 1 month ago - Mrs Angry
Too expensive and cumbersome to do the consultation. I just buy here without a prescription clvdeliverystore.com
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
This review is about Superdrug prescription delivery service.
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
Shocking service ,customer services is a joke and lie. They blame covid for not getting your delivery when you pay for next day delivery . Every other site i order from manages to send next day . Never shop here again .
posted 2 months ago - tracey w
How can 4 other companies (2 which are your main competitors) keep me updated on my deliveries AND deliver them with the exact same delivery service option as yourselves? Instead you have someone sitting on chat with no "customer service' skills not answering questions and just asking do I want to cancel my order.
posted 3 months ago - Wayne
I appreciate that delivery at that time would not be instant, however it took nearly a fortnight for the order to arrive.
posted 6 months ago - Craig Simon
Can never get through to their helpline as it cuts you off despite being dialed during the open hours stated but let's you go through the options before doing so, was told by live chat advisor that the warehouse had failed to process the original order and that this had now been amended, also delivery was being upgraded to the premium service.
posted 8 months ago - Claire
Been on live chat 3 times, absolutely useless! nothing can be done for another 4 days ??? Delivery was within 7 days not 2 weeks!! Lost a customer as I wont be using again.
posted 10 months ago - Lucy