Superdrug Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superdrug
Over A Week

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
My issue with Superdrug is that my points keep disappearing off my card.I am assuming there is a limited time to spend these but in the past, that never seemed to be the case. I have lost 2 lots of points in the last 5 months, one lot because I was ill for 2 months with COVID and now as some of the shops are difficult for me to get to, the second lot of points has just disappeared. Come on Superdrug! Play the game, stop offering this card scheme if you can't honour the points on there.
I had a very bad experience at Seaford Superdrug today. When I arrived, there was this men standing at the door and I asked if I can go in and he said "have you seen anyone coming out from the shop?" I said no,but I asked if I can go in and he asked me what I want to buy and if is essential to buy today and asked me if I can come on Saturday. I said that I am a nurse and I am working most of the time. Then he asked me for the NHS batch. I said I am working in a nursing home no in NHS. After I went in the shop he was so polite with the other customers sayng "please come in" and he didn't ask anyone else the questions that he asked me. I felt that this was a rasist comments addressed to me as I am not from this country. Since I have been in this country I never had this experience before and I would never buy anything from Seaford Superdrug.
I often visited Superdrug in Shawlands Glasgow but it ended up with very rude ignorant staff I will not visit again
went to the pharmacy on Friday to collect a prescription on behalf of an elderly neighbour, the duty pharmacist acknowledged that the prescription had arrived from doctor practice but not able to make up till next day, went on Saturday and told not be ready till Tuesday because of the bank holiday on Monday. Go to the pharmacy midday on Tuesday and told not arrived because of Bank Holiday , I asked if there was anyway that it could be checked that it def arrive tomorrow, apparently not !!
I ordered for the first time during the first week or two of lockdown. I appreciate that delivery at that time would not be instant, however it took nearly a fortnight for the order to arrive. The carton the goods came in was damaged and items were missing...which happens, however after contacting customer service TWICE by messenger (their preferred choice for complaints) and again by email, some TWO weeks later I am still waiting a response.. ...! Shan't be buying again, especially considering the missing item had a value of £21.00!!
Had stock when I needed it and easy to shop in store , click and collect in 30 minutes . Great . Will use again instead of boots as they let me down ...
Too expensive and cumbersome to do the consultation. I just buy here without a prescription allpillstore24.com
On line purchasing a complete wast of time.I had various problems highlighted to customer service 2 days later no response. So went ahead to submit an order it was not until I went to check out that I was informed half items not available and some other items could only be purchased in store !! Defeats the object of on line purchasing when isolating and 4 miles away from store
Never buying anything from superdrug ever again! Terrible and negligent are the two words describing them. When everything else has closed, they stay open to provide the "essential" service their head office keeps talking about but they either get no delivery or they get a small amount of packs. Like, what's so essential when your shelves are empty and they sell the same things in pharmacies and supermarkets?? Shame on them for proposing themselves to the government to be on the key worker list. They've barely taken any serious steps in their stores, staff are not protected at all! No one's gonna wear make up while working at home. Shut the stores like everyone else did and stop thinking only about money. Head office will work from home but the normal staff will be on the frontlines. Why don't you swap roles, huh?
Fill your basket and go to checkout only to find out 90% of items are OOS!! What a waste of time and space this rubbish company is.
Your profile picture

2 reviews
1 star: Bad
3 minutes ago
Terrible !! DONT ORDER if you want a VAT INVOICE awful service
Terrible !!! Never using these guys again ! Order some goods over 10 days ago and im trying to get a VAT invoice out of them !! Like getting blood from a stone! emailed them 3 times / been on the web chat - spoke to them after waiting 45 mins each time on the phone-
why the hell can you not supply a VAT invoice - terrible - terrible service. If i could give 0 stars i would STAY WELL CLEAR
Impressed with staffs friendly attitude, always willing to help they find the time to answer any questions queries 😊
SUPERDRUG SELL USED PRODUCTS AND SPREAD VIRUSES
Superdrug is messed up guys, I advise you not to purchase products from them. They sell used products to their customers and that’s not acceptable especially with the recent outbreak of the deadly corona- virus!
I honestly am highly displeased at the poor and untrustworthy service I received from Superdrug. I placed an order for the Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid 30 Romantic and when it arrived I realized that it came unsealed and it looked like it had been used because the product was smeared all over the cover and it did not have the “this product is sealed for your safety and hygiene” sticker on it which every new and unopened product has. With the outbreak of the deadly corona virus this is the silliest and dreadful mistake for Superdrug to have made. This is in essence putting my health and well-being at risk and I can’t tolerate this and have decided to go public with it. I tried to contact them and tell them about this stupid mistake but no one responded to me or replied my emails.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM SUPERDRUG, THEY SELL USED PRODUCTS AND COULD SPREAD VIRUSES!!! STAY SAFE PEOPLE AND KEEP AWAY FROM SUPERDRUG

The lady at the tills in superdrug Wembley high road, Kanta was very very rude to me. She didnt give me the time to take my card from the card reader but did it herself and just threw it on the till and started serving the next customer straight away while I was still there. Worst customer service ever!
Superdrug is rated 3.66 based on 262 reviews