Superdrug Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superdrug
Over A Week

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy
Waited 9 days for my parcel.... I emailed and got a generic reply.
The parcel finally arrived and its the wrong items??! They have sent me SOMEBODY ELSE'S ORDER. Useless
Waited 10 days for delivery. Not acceptable even at this time of year. Tried ringing with no joy emailed and got a generic reply. Terrible service will not use or shop again with you. Also just to rub salt in the wound you sent me an email asking me to review my purchase but I hadn't even received It!!! Shocking don't buy from them go elsewhere!!!
Review of shop in Hythe SO45 6AG.
I would rather drive 30min and shop elsewhere rather than shop in this store due to one individual who has zero customer service nor politeness skills. I have filled an official complaint about the tall, probably oldest working woman there, slightly tanned brunette who is always for some reason incredibly rude and quite aggressive.
They dont reply to the email. I have made an order 200£+ as company and I have requested about the invoice. They dont reply. Also every time that I have tried to contact via phone but they close without any help.
Very bad experience. The worst customer service.
I am a regular customer the Bolton store always find it lovely clean easy to find things an staff are really helpful. This particular day I was served by a young lady, she was extremely helpful and helped with a couple of query’s I had. She has served me a few times before today she served me with a
Lovely smile as always even though she had a cough and a sore throat . I felt really sorry for her but her service was still as lovely as ever . Nothing seems to be any trouble for her and always happy to help with what ever I ask and has given me some friendly tips on what make up to buy . I’ve been meaning to catch her name for a while but always forgot to check but today I made sure I looked at her name badge Lily . Lovely service always polite and friendly.
I think people should be made aware that the Customer Care Team have built an impenetrable walls around them. Fortress Superdrug Head Office. They appear to only communicate when there’s an R in the month (apologies for the Covid reference), EXCEPT for acknowledging positive reviews, they seem to take a few and then simply make empty promises.
They are uncommunicative and completely unhelpful when presented with enquiries, which makes me wonder what they imagine their jobs actually are for. I take offence at being treated so disrespectfully and as if I am a whinging idiot and annoyance simply because I have an enquiry about goods paid for but not received.
I placed an order for home delivery on the 11th Nov 2020, I was given an outside delivery date of 18th. It’s the 24th today and despite many attempts to contact them on their sparkly and useless website AND via Trustpilot (which is a ridiculous route to have to take) I am still being ignored. If anyone knows why Hermes are still waiting on them, the same as I am, then please let me know.
They have taken money out of my account and put it into theirs and failed to send me goods - surely this is theft?
This company is a joke and the team at Head Office are shocking.
I will not let this drop, I’m so very upset.
I ordered online but my some of the setting sprays leaked into the box and the paper packaging.
I contacted customer service online chat (due to COVID)to a person called Isabella
Who couldn’t grasp what I was saying.
She Kept saying to me send her pictures of the damaged box I mentioned the liquid that spilled dried out as I contacted them almost 24hrs later
Said unable to do anything also said to me that I should send her the damaged box pictures at a later date.
The most terrible disgusting service.
Extremely disappointed.
I will never buy from Superdrug again
This review is about Superdrug prescription delivery service.
I’m a retired NHS employee so I am aware of prescriptions etc. I registered with this service at the beginning of lockdown to lessen the risk of collecting my prescription. What an absolute shambles they are, until July they only managed to deliver my monthly basic prescription twice efficiently. The rest of the months I was having to continually chase them. I started to request my repeat prescription TWO weeks before it was due and even then they gave me a variety of pathetic excuses! Even my GP surgery we’re glad to take over delivery as they were fed up with them. DO NOT use!
Ordered from 5 companies at the same time, ALL the other companies informed me of the orders on the way, 3 days In and no communication about my order, got through to chat to ask where it was and the lady couldn't check but instead told me I had to allow 5 days before raising an issue - really....and then goes on to tell me it can take up to 48 hours to cancel the order......2 Days!!!!!!!

S H O C K E D

Lady on chat was not interested in finding out anything for me instead kept on asking do I want to cancel it rather than trying to assist and find out the answers to my questions.

How can 4 other companies (2 which are your main competitors) keep me updated on my deliveries AND deliver them with the exact same delivery service option as yourselves?

Instead you have someone sitting on chat with no "customer service' skills not answering questions and just asking do I want to cancel my order.....surely a "customer service" agent would of been trained well enough to try and keep a customer and their order rather than just keep on asking if I want to cancel it!!!!!

UPDATE: following this review I had contact from superdrug informing me due to Coronavirus deliveries can take up to 7 days and they will email me once the order has been dispatched...
I then had an email 5 days after I placed the order informing me that they are STILL processing my order and HOPE to dispatch my order withing the next COUPLE OF DAYS!!

Im based in London however my order was sent half way across England before finally reaching me, this was sent all the way up to YORK (some 300 miles away) to then be sent back down to London (another 300 miles) to my local delivery office to then be dispatched.
After contacting superdrug yet again I was told that I can cancel it if I want and go and pick your items up from the local store, but told me i won't be able to honour me the deal that was on because the offer ran out last week, the same time it took them to den process it.....

I DO NOT RECCOMEND USING SUPERDRUG FOR ONLINE ORDERS WHEN THEY ARE CLEARLY WAY BEHIND OTHER COMPANIES, AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS (in my experience, emails to prove this too) ARE NOT EVEN WORTH MENTIONING.
Went to female pharmacist this evening Superdrug approx 3pm Harrow station Rd asked for something for itchy hands she
asked was I on medication said yes for multiple sceloris she said I can’t give you anything! No knowledge whatsoever ms is not impacted by some lotion or tablet ridiculous! Was unpleasant and unwilling to help it was like pulling blood from a stone

She could of asked her colleague V slow to offer any assistance did not want me there in first place I had to push and ask for cream or something v unhelpful I ended up already having all the lotions and she said see your doctor unpleasant experience why are staff so rude they gave their jobs because of customers in the first place!
Im still waiting on my missing products! I placed an order over a month ago and it had two missing items on arrrival, ive contacted you via email and got told replacements would be sent, an email came through saying they were going to be dispatched. 9days later i recieved an email saying the replacements had been cancelled. Its now another week with no reply from your customer service, no products, and no refund. Youve taken my money and not given me what ive paid for... you have stolen my money! Im so disappointed in your customer service it is so appalling bad!
I ordered for the first time during the first week or two of lockdown. I appreciate that delivery at that time would not be instant, however it took nearly a fortnight for the order to arrive. The carton the goods came in was damaged and items were missing...which happens, however after contacting customer service TWICE by messenger (their preferred choice for complaints) and again by email, some TWO weeks later I am still waiting a response.. ...! Shan't be buying again, especially considering the missing item had a value of £21.00!!
I placed my order on 6th Jan and heard nothing about my order being in store. So this morning I spoke to a lady on chat and she informed me that my parcel should be in-store. I went into store and no parcel then I had to ring customer line to be told they couldn't locate my parcel. Ended up cancelling my order as would take too long for a replacement order. Not a great experience at all.
Same as most customers - disgusting service! ordered items 9 days ago. My order was split in to 2 deliveries. now both been shipped after me chasing but one hasnt been recieved by Hermes? The order they dispatched separately was for 49p! £25 of my order missing somewhere. Been on live chat 3 times, absolutely useless! nothing can be done for another 4 days ??? Delivery was within 7 days not 2 weeks!! Lost a customer as I wont be using again. How a national company can deal with customers like they are is shocking. Carry on and they will end up like most high street stores - in administration. If I could give 0 stars I would!
I bought from the store 3 items on a 30 min delivery,as that was apparently the only option for them to provide me with the goods I was looking for(2 of them birthday presents)The items never arrived I ve been to the shop more than once 8 months pregnant and I still dont have what I paid for!it's been now over a week now that I m in touch with them but they cant be bother to keep the conversation or resolve the issue...I tired of reporting this every day to a customer service agent and by now I'm really stressed with all this situation. I always shop online and this is the worse experience I ever had...!They are useless and with no customer service skills at all..never heard even : I'm sorry for the delay and very time it's a different agent picking the same chat saying will resolve the issue and then you dont hear from them for 2 days...its just unbelievable
Avoid!! I had a vaccination for my little boy booked at the reading store and arrived 2 mins late, I sat for 5 mins waiting and then they refused to see him, they were extremely rude too! I’ll be going to boots in future...
Items ordered, but 6 days later still no response, so cancelled, but of course Superdrug had already taken the money, although they cannot supply the goods. I received a very cold e-mail, asking for all the details already sent - still awaiting my money back!!!
Literally unbelievable. Got a lip tint and got back home to realize that it was empty. EMPTY?! I tried calling the store and they didn't pick up. Why would you put empty makeup items in store?! Come on man.
Absolutely awful customer service provided to me by the same woman for the last 3 years, today I have had enough and filled an official complaint. It is the tall, older brunette, lightly tan that has a zero customer service and politeness skills, rude and arrogant.
Superdrug is rated 3.42 based on 301 reviews