Superdrug Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superdrug
Over A Week

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy
Website is often slow and disorientating to use. Order took longer to arrive than expected. Often have deals and discounts which is great, and prices are sometimes lower than boots!
My issue with Superdrug is that my points keep disappearing off my card.I am assuming there is a limited time to spend these but in the past, that never seemed to be the case. I have lost 2 lots of points in the last 5 months, one lot because I was ill for 2 months with COVID and now as some of the shops are difficult for me to get to, the second lot of points has just disappeared. Come on Superdrug! Play the game, stop offering this card scheme if you can't honour the points on there.
I was so happy with how fast the
delivery was. I ordered 11pm and I received a notification the next day 2pm that my order was ready for collection in Jervis, Dublin branch . However, the product eyebrow pomade wasn't sealed and there was a finger mark. I didn't return it yet, maybe It's safe to keep it but I was expecting it to be fresh.
Still waiting waiting my delivery have used them before and had no issues shame Royal Mail has let them down this time
Always friendly on the till although I was looking for a specific item and there was no staff around to ask
Products are always of a good standard, especially own brands. However, will not get a 5 star from me, as their home delivery times seem overly extended in reality.
The pricing was fair but, delivery was slow
very easy to find the products you are looking for but the checkout is slow and takes ages to reload.
Two weeks ago I was delighted with the customer service at Superdrug (White Rose Shopping Centre, Leeds) having forgotten my Superdrug card. The cashier volunteered to add my points to my account for me even though there was a que behind me. However, a week later still without my card the cashier in the Dewsbury store was less than helpful, not only did she not offer to add my points to my account with no que behind me but she never removed the 50p charge for the Superdrug magazine that I put back that is only free if you present your card. I only noticed when I looked at my receipt at home.
Superdrug is rated 3.56 based on 282 reviews