Superdrug Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superdrug
Over A Week

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy
Today I went to Superdrug in Godalming with the intention of buying aftershave as a treat to myself on my birthday. I was very fortunate to be served by Megan* who was extremely knowledgeable about the aftershaves on the market today. Megan listened to me & understood which scents my nose would appreciate. Megan made suggestions which were absolutely spot on, after sniffing my way through a few of Megan’s selections I decided on ‘Paco Rabanne Million Lucky’ , it is light & fresh which is exactly what I was searching for. I also got a deal on the 100ml & got £5 on a super drug card. I am very grateful to be served by Megan as the choices made & knowledge of the products was extremely helpful & I purchased exactly what I wanted , we need more Megan’s in the world , Thankyou Megan.
Hi.Superdrug have good customer services.
Fantastic service. Went above and beyond. I would recommend and use again for sure. Customer service is the best I have experienced. Thank you.
Excellent service, ordered Boston Contact cleaner, not only was on special offer, delivered free too. Fantastic and quick service, thank you Superdrug.
Fantastic service, ordered online for home delivery, prompt first class service , well done. Would " definitely " recommend to all. Bravo !
during lock down it is very difficult to get toiletries and make up. this Superdrug have a very good Website and its easy to order on line and you can either have your order posted or pick and collect.
i placed my online order on the 6th and hadn't received a tracking number or any information. I was only concerned because normally they are very quick and I have always received excellent service and I realise we are in the middle of a pandemic and they are very busy. I used the online chat line to enquire and the matter was resolved. Special thanks to Millie on the online chat forum who was great. Very efficient.
Had stock when I needed it and easy to shop in store , click and collect in 30 minutes . Great . Will use again instead of boots as they let me down ...
Impressed with staffs friendly attitude, always willing to help they find the time to answer any questions queries 😊
Brilliant service and always greeted with a. Smile
Last bit of shopping few days before Xmas and cannot recommend enough the customer service we received. Looking for a bottle of aftershave and didn’t haven’t a fortune to spend but the young lady behind the counter went out of her way to ensure we knew about all the deals and offers available and happy to offer testers too...absolutely spot on, great service!!
Buy from Superdrug often, buying online. It is a very good service love it that I don't have to go shopping!
Got sanctuary spa products to review they are nice products leaving me feel relaxed and refreshed
I was in superdrug in kilmarnock today being the 26 September 2019. There was a lovely assistant there by the name of sarah. She helped me with my products I bought. Sarah pointed out the perfume and aftershave that were on special. I bought an aftershave for my hubby at a great price. She was very very pleasant and is a credit to the kilmarnock store. So thank you very much.
After a recent visit to the Beccles, Suffolk store I was desperate to leave a review because of one lovely young lady. A Superdrug apprentice called Sophie. She could not do enough for me, nothing was too much trouble for her. She was such a pleasant, kind and polite young lady, definitely a credit to the Beccles store!!!
A friend and I are regular customers at Superdrug Watford, Hertfordshire. Would like to say how friendly and helpful the staff are, especially The Manager Jude who is also always ready to sort any of our queries.
Wandsworth Superdrug’s Customer Service is excellent. There is a young lady there shania, she was helpful and friendly, it made my day.
I ordered some loreal creams from super drug, they had an offer on these creams, and so it was good value. As always it was a prompt delivery. Was all as I had ordered.
While in Superdrug on Sunday 26.05.19 I couldn’t see body cream on asking employee who was working hard tidying display shelves where I would find it she took me to shelf spoke knowledgeably about the products and then pointed I could buy 2nd for half price Outstanding service from polite staff will buy all my requirements at Superdrug Morpeth Northumberland from now
Rick on the chat line has helped me out with a missing item today, he was most helpful and resolved the problem quickly for me, thank you Rick 😀
Superdrug is rated 3.57 based on 281 reviews