Superdrug Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superdrug
Over A Week

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy
I placed my order on 6th Jan and heard nothing about my order being in store. So this morning I spoke to a lady on chat and she informed me that my parcel should be in-store. I went into store and no parcel then I had to ring customer line to be told they couldn't locate my parcel. Ended up cancelling my order as would take too long for a replacement order. Not a great experience at all.
I visited your Newport branch recently and wanted to purchase some Barry M products, I was delighted to see there was a free gift when I spent over £9, so looking at the free gifts ( a scented body shimmer spray) there were only two there, I took one to the counter along with many other products equating to over £30, of which over £25 of that was Barry M products, excited to get my free gift, only to be told that it was a tester and they were out of stock, I said I would happily take the tester as my free gift that I didn’t mind the missing lid, but the sales girl refused, saying they couldn’t sell a tester item to me, even though it was a free gift item.

I am extremely upset, disappointed and quite frankly annoyed at this, I spent more than enough for two free Barry M gifts worth £9 each and yet I came away with nothing.
If I hadn’t of needed some of the products I had, I would have left it all there and left the shop without a sale.
I explained that I would miss out on two free gifts, that I wasn’t happy about it and the sales assistant just shrugged at me.

This is unacceptable and surely a voucher of some kind should have been offered so that I could come back when more stock was in to obtain my two free gifts.

If this is the way Superdrug conduct their business I will be going elsewhere from now on and telling my friends and family to do the same.
this Is the 2nd time Superdrug has stated orders before 1pm will be delivered next day only to be sent text messages after paying that my items will take 4 days !!
I will never order from them again.
They treat school kids/ teenagers completely different compared to everyone else. Disrespectful and embarrassing
Forget the points I want my goods faster. Royal Mail has been waiting for my parcel 2 days now. I'm sick of waiting. Shopping elsewhere in future.
I was very happy with my purchase of false nails, until a week later I went purchase more a a price increase of £3 a pack. A shocking increase within a week. Marketing 3 r 2 currently, a total marketing scam. Never purchased any in the end. Very disappointed
I shop in 'Superdrug' frequently, but have had a few out of date purchases recently:
A 'Bourgois' lip gloss that would not stay on my lips no matter what I tried!
A 'Maybelline' mascara that was dried up!
And most recently, an 'Olia' permanent hair colourant that was absolutely fine (thank goodness!) until I noticed a €1/£1 coupon off voucher attached to the instruction leaflet that was 2 years out of date! Which really concerned me as I had already used the product! On all three occasions I hadn't kept my receipts.
I am now extremely vigilant when I shop in this store now.
Superdrug is rated 3.57 based on 281 reviews