Superdrug Reviews

E

Refund - Difficult

42.31%
Industry Average
Following this message, Jaimal advised that the order had been lost in transit and asked if I would like the missing items sending again or whether I would like a refund.
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
Ordered since 9 of October till now no parcel no refund.
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
The replies were ridiculously slow and when I was asked the question whether I wanted a refund or the parcel sent back to me I said I wanted it sent back (this conversation occurred twice).
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
After doing a return, and waiting a very long time I only received a partial refund.
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
That time has now passed still no item or refund.
posted 4 months ago - hazel
Placed an order, no receipt sent to my email address, waited...no goods arrived..contacted Superdrug, and they had no record of my order, despite the fact that they had taken the money out of my account.Had to give proof of payment, before I was given a refund. If they had taken the money, then surely they should have proof of my order.This is the last time I buy from Superdrug.
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
Its now another week with no reply from your customer service, no products, and no refund.
posted 5 months ago - Sarah Dilley
explained it was an intermitant fault but was told that a refund or exchange couldnt be issued as they worked in store !! Member of staff very rude and abrupt and my daughter was made to feel as if she was telling lies.
posted 1 year ago - Debbie Harvey
Don't charge a premium for this convoluted process !! I am so angry and would like a refund of my phone charges.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
I was refunded £2 worth of points back onto my points card as an apology.
posted 1 year ago - Alex