Superdrug Reviews

B-

Customer Service - Average

67.39%
Industry Average
Hi.Superdrug have good customer services.
posted 1 month ago - Mohamed
Fantastic service. Went above and beyond. I would recommend and use again for sure. Customer service is the best I have experienced. Thank you.
posted 3 months ago - Shamir
Excellent service, ordered Boston Contact cleaner, not only was on special offer, delivered free too. Fantastic and quick service, thank you Superdrug.
posted 3 months ago - Norma
Fantastic service, ordered online for home delivery, prompt first class service , well done. Would " definitely " recommend to all. Bravo !
posted 4 months ago - Mrs. Kathleen ingham
i placed my online order on the 6th and hadn't received a tracking number or any information. I was only concerned because normally they are very quick and I have always received excellent service and I realise we are in the middle of a pandemic and they are very busy. I used the online chat line to enquire and the matter was resolved. Special thanks to Millie on the online chat forum who was great. Very efficient.
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
Brilliant service and always greeted with a. Smile
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
Last bit of shopping few days before Xmas and cannot recommend enough the customer service we received. Looking for a bottle of aftershave and didn’t haven’t a fortune to spend but the young lady behind the counter went out of her way to ensure we knew about all the deals and offers available and happy to offer testers too...absolutely spot on, great service!!
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
Buy from Superdrug often, buying online. It is a very good service love it that I don't have to go shopping!
posted 1 year ago - Junie
Wandsworth Superdrug’s Customer Service is excellent. There is a young lady there shania, she was helpful and friendly, it made my day.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
While in Superdrug on Sunday 26.05.19 I couldn’t see body cream on asking employee who was working hard tidying display shelves where I would find it she took me to shelf spoke knowledgeably about the products and then pointed I could buy 2nd for half price Outstanding service from polite staff will buy all my requirements at Superdrug Morpeth Northumberland from now
posted 1 year ago - Meggie