www.swimgymhydro.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.swimgymhydro.co.uk

How would you rate www.swimgymhydro.co.uk ?

(optional)

Cristina Macovei
"I ordered a snowboard overall suit from www.swimgymhydro.co.uk. The order took 38 days to arrive even if the site said 5-7 working days. Waited patiently, and when the pack arrived, inside there were other products. A jacket and a pair of pants. NOT what i ordered. I sent them an e-mail with this problem and their response was "so sorry for our warehouse worker's mistake, after our manager negotiation we hope you can accept our partial refund 10% of your total payment" So, as they said it was not my fault and they just won £134.61 by scamming me. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE. it is a scam and you would probably lose your money. Keep safe."
www.swimgymhydro.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews