The KeeDiet Reviews

4.9
Based on 34 reviews
Telephone

Tell us how The KeeDiet made you happy
""I have been with KeeDiet for some time now and find the plans easy to understand and follow, all the products that are available that I have tried - about 85% of them - are delicious easy to make and with the vast range of items available never a time to get bored, you can make so much out of 1 packet it doesn't have to be just made as instructed and eaten so opens up a whole new variety of meals. When it comes to customer service they are spot on always quick to respond and very helpful putting anything right that may have gone wrong, I have only experienced an error with my order twice in over a year.........pretty damn good record that in my eyes, would I recommend them? yes of course I would, there are many other similar plans out there but if you do your homework they will all be more expensive and not provide you with as much variety.
This is by far my favourite of the VLCD brands. Lots of choice of flavours for the shakes, the banana actually tastes like banana and doesn’t have that fake tin taste. The chocolate pudding is lovely too. Lots of other choice to make it flexible for anyone. The best part is the price, compared to the others it is the best value for money.
Changed my life! I was so stuck before I discovered this! I thought I’d be stuck at the same weight forever. Since discovering The KeeDiet I finally feel like I’m back in control and am on track to look how I did 10 years ago :) 1 stone 8 pounds lost and counting! A very happy customer here!!!
Loving the Keetdiet, so simple and I never feel hungry with their delicious shakes!
The shakes, soups and packet meals are delicious, I really don't feel like I'm staving myself and the plan is great value for money
Helped me get my weight under control. The products are cheaper than most VLCD and are by far tastier.
I love this diet, I'm losing weight and not feeling hungry and ordering online is easy.
I have lost 7 stone on this diet and never felt hungary.
Great service and value for money. Ordering is simple and delivery is always fast. Does what it says on the tin, I've lost 2.5 stones following the diet. Not saying it was easy, but it does work if you follow the plan. Usually chuck some freebies in the box as well!!
"I found the plans to be simple and easy to follow with fantastic results. The meal packs are delicious and quite varied so I never get bored with meal choices. The customer service has always been excellent and very responsive and the online support is fantastic. Definitely worth a try if you are struggling to lose weight and need a simple solution."
I’m extremely happy with the products and losing weight nicely. All the products I have tried have been very tasty. I’ve been very impressed with them, my favourite savoury meal being the pasta carbonara. Soups are lovely and creamy too. Shakes My first order arrived very quickly having selected the sample bundles and a savoury selection bundle. Prices affordable too which is important.
great quick delivery
Ampia scelta e prezzi competitivi. Consigliatissimo!
Great customer service, good product range and competitive prices. A favourite of mine is the vegetarian chicken style noodles!
Fantastic customer service, great product range and competitive prices. A favourite of mine is the vegetarian chicken style noodles
Absolutely brilliant diet that works every time! Customer service from KeeDiet is exceptional.
Love the KeeDiet, easy to follow and the shakes actually taste like milk shake not powdered water! Results are well worth the hunger pangs for!
The Rapid Burn Diet is so easy to follow and the results are quite astonishing. Thus far I have not tasted any product that I do not like. True, there are some I prefer more than others. I have tried other similar types of diet but there was always a peculiar taste to the products. This is not the case with Keediet. Another very helpful adjunct is the benefit of the Facebook group that offers support and professional advice when necessary. I highly recommend.
Excellent range of foods available. Probably the most diverse range of any VLCD diet. And guess what ... it actually tastes good as well and is such good value compared to others. Highly recommended.
Quick and easy to order, great tasting meal replacements, and better value for money then similar diets.
The KeeDiet is rated 4.88 based on 34 reviews