The KeeDiet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The KeeDiet

How would you rate The KeeDiet ?

(optional)

21 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Kellie Caulder

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The KeeDiet in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Kellie Caulder
Verified Reviewer
"This is by far my favourite of the VLCD brands. Lots of choice of flavours for the shakes, the banana actually tastes like banana and doesn’t have that fake tin taste. The chocolate pudding is lovely too. Lots of other choice to make it flexible for anyone. The best part is the price, compared to the others it is the best value for money."
"Best way to loose weight, healthy yummy meal replacements, taste so much nicer than others I have tried...always works. Would recommend with great customer service, speedy delivery and a great friendly private Facebook page for the dieters ;-)"
"Changed my life! I was so stuck before I discovered this! I thought I’d be stuck at the same weight forever. Since discovering The KeeDiet I finally feel like I’m back in control and am on track to look how I did 10 years ago :) 1 stone 8 pounds lost and counting! A very happy customer here!!!"
Soon Be Slim
Verified Reviewer
"Quick and easy to order, great tasting meal replacements, and better value for money then similar diets."
"Love this diet, so much to choose from and all very tasty. I’m never hungry with all the amazing choices there are."
"Loving the Keetdiet, so simple and I never feel hungry with their delicious shakes!"
"This is the only way to lose weight and change your life 3.5 stones in 3 months is proof enough. Seems drastic but does work if you don't cheat"
"The shakes, soups and packet meals are delicious, I really don't feel like I'm staving myself and the plan is great value for money"
"Fabulous products, great value for money"
"Great value for money"
"Excellent choice and customer service. Good products mostly suitable for my diabetic partner too! Looove the porridge with ginger and cinnamon added with a bit of calorie /carb free caramel. Proper winter food."
"It tastes AMAZING!! I love the fact it’s dry food and you just add water - I can take it anywhere with me . I get MORE nutrition from these meals than my usual dinners and I am dropping weight like crazy - 14lbs in 18 days.. and I just add one lot of salad or veg to each meal twice a day so am eating huge amounts of food"
"Helped me get my weight under control. The products are cheaper than most VLCD and are by far tastier."
Dee Lightfull
Unverified Reviewer
"I'm an older Keediet user, and I've loved losing my weight with Kee. I lost one and a half stone and now just use the products to keep my weight in check. Mainly the porridge in the morning which stops me snacking I've used other diets in the past but never found any so fair helpful and successful. I really do love my Keediet keebies"
Lesley Tozer
Verified Reviewer
"I would recommend KeeDiets to anyone wanting to loose some weight in a healthy way, there is so much choice there is no way you could get bored, the service is first class even if something goes wrong (which is seldom does), it's also very cost effective in comparison to many other makes who do similar products, KeeDiet is the best, the tastiest, and the cheapest............what's not to like?"
"I love this diet, I'm losing weight and not feeling hungry and ordering online is easy."
"I have lost 7 stone on this diet and never felt hungary."
"Great service and value for money. Ordering is simple and delivery is always fast. Does what it says on the tin, I've lost 2.5 stones following the diet. Not saying it was easy, but it does work if you follow the plan. Usually chuck some freebies in the box as well!!"
Paulawade264@gmail.com
Unverified Reviewer
"I absolutely owe my life to Kee Diet. I have struggled with my weight all my life. I have a very unhealthy relationship with food. Kee gives me freedom from craving carbohydrates and sugar. It gives me variety with the meal plans. There really isn't anything I have tried and didn't like. It's affordable and as I don't enjoy cooking it fits in well to my lifestyle. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who struggles with sugar/carbohydrate addiction."
""I found the plans to be simple and easy to follow with fantastic results. The meal packs are delicious and quite varied so I never get bored with meal choices. The customer service has always been excellent and very responsive and the online support is fantastic. Definitely worth a try if you are struggling to lose weight and need a simple solution.""
The KeeDiet is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews