The KeeDiet Reviews

4.9
Based on 34 reviews
Telephone

Tell us how The KeeDiet made you happy
Keediet has helped me massively in losing over 5 stone in weight while maintaining a well built body as well. The new shakes are better than previously and couldn't recommend these enough, great flavour with a good thickness and unlike other brands don't taste watery when mixed with water. Cookies and Cream and Chocolate Caramel are my favourite.
Great products, fast delivery. Yummy meal replacement products too! I would recommend.
I’m extremely happy with the products and losing weight nicely. All the products I have tried have been very tasty. I’ve been very impressed with them, my favourite savoury meal being the pasta carbonara. Soups are lovely and creamy too. Shakes My first order arrived very quickly having selected the sample bundles and a savoury selection bundle. Prices affordable too which is important.
great quick delivery
great quick delivery
Ampia scelta e prezzi competitivi. Consigliatissimo!
Great customer service, good product range and competitive prices. A favourite of mine is the vegetarian chicken style noodles!
Fantastic customer service, great product range and competitive prices. A favourite of mine is the vegetarian chicken style noodles
Absolutely brilliant diet that works every time! Customer service from KeeDiet is exceptional.
Love the KeeDiet, easy to follow and the shakes actually taste like milk shake not powdered water! Results are well worth the hunger pangs for!
The Rapid Burn Diet is so easy to follow and the results are quite astonishing. Thus far I have not tasted any product that I do not like. True, there are some I prefer more than others. I have tried other similar types of diet but there was always a peculiar taste to the products. This is not the case with Keediet. Another very helpful adjunct is the benefit of the Facebook group that offers support and professional advice when necessary. I highly recommend.
Excellent range of foods available. Probably the most diverse range of any VLCD diet. And guess what ... it actually tastes good as well and is such good value compared to others. Highly recommended.
This is by far my favourite of the VLCD brands. Lots of choice of flavours for the shakes, the banana actually tastes like banana and doesn’t have that fake tin taste. The chocolate pudding is lovely too. Lots of other choice to make it flexible for anyone. The best part is the price, compared to the others it is the best value for money.
Best way to loose weight, healthy yummy meal replacements, taste so much nicer than others I have tried...always works. Would recommend with great customer service, speedy delivery and a great friendly private Facebook page for the dieters ;-)
Changed my life! I was so stuck before I discovered this! I thought I’d be stuck at the same weight forever. Since discovering The KeeDiet I finally feel like I’m back in control and am on track to look how I did 10 years ago :) 1 stone 8 pounds lost and counting! A very happy customer here!!!
Quick and easy to order, great tasting meal replacements, and better value for money then similar diets.
Love this diet, so much to choose from and all very tasty. I’m never hungry with all the amazing choices there are.
Loving the Keetdiet, so simple and I never feel hungry with their delicious shakes!
This is the only way to lose weight and change your life 3.5 stones in 3 months is proof enough. Seems drastic but does work if you don't cheat
The shakes, soups and packet meals are delicious, I really don't feel like I'm staving myself and the plan is great value for money
The KeeDiet is rated 4.88 based on 34 reviews