Toys R Us UK Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Toys R Us UK

How would you rate Toys R Us UK ?

"Special discount on Lego and exclusive Lego free gift."
"Dealt with my order straight away"
"Spent over £100 in store, cashier wasn’t aware of offer if u spent £100 or more u got £10 off your shop plus £10 gift cards, we went and checked this and said offer was relevant"
"Ordered some Christmas presents in their great half price sale. Within 4 days the parcels were delivered to me, excellent packaging and super fast service."
"Upon visiting the shop, I phoned my local store to inquire about their price match scheme. They agreed to my request with details. Upon arriving, I was then made to look silly in front of people at the till due to being told they were unable to price match the item as it wasn't the same colour. I told them I had previously phoned and as long as the item was the same name/description, the colour was variable. In the end, the assistant called the manager to give the all clear. They managed to accept the price match as well as honour my 20% off coupon."
"I love shopping in toys r us because it has such a large variety of toys and they price match too so it means I don't have to trail around lots of different shops I can get it all here"
"Click and collect is so simple, can never seem to find all the products i'm looking for in the store. Very simple with click and collect."
"They are up to date with the most products, their service is quite helpful, and I generally enjoy shopping there. The only complaint is that not everything is up to the latest."
"Their instore service was great. My toddler was completely satisfied!"
"Great customer service"
"muitas opções mas preços um pouco caros"
"Really good service. Lots of stock and had just what my three year old wanted."
"Quick delivery and I was kept up to date with the status of the delivery too."
"great help with the purchace of my daughters pushchair staff could not do enough well recomended."
Lea
"Always clear information and prices displayed helpful staff easy to locate around the store"
"Very happy"
"Always gave the toys in stock and fast delivery"
Toys R Us UK is rated 4.65 based on 17 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!