Toys R Us UK Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Toys R Us UK
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Toys R Us UK made you happy

"Ordered stock to pick up in store - good choice of items etc & handy to avoid delivery costs. Only thing that stops it being 5 starts / 5 was the fact you can't pay when you order needs to be done in store, which slows up the process & means that they only keep it for 24 hours from reservation (other sites like argos you can pay & collect quickly & they hold it for longer as it's all paid for)"
Are you Toys R Us UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Had a great range of toys for old and young"
"Accepted my returns to with no fuss at a store near my home. Very easy to do."
"Special discount on Lego and exclusive Lego free gift."
"Dealt with my order straight away"
"Spent over £100 in store, cashier wasn’t aware of offer if u spent £100 or more u got £10 off your shop plus £10 gift cards, we went and checked this and said offer was relevant"
"Ordered some Christmas presents in their great half price sale. Within 4 days the parcels were delivered to me, excellent packaging and super fast service."
"Upon visiting the shop, I phoned my local store to inquire about their price match scheme. They agreed to my request with details. Upon arriving, I was then made to look silly in front of people at the till due to being told they were unable to price match the item as it wasn't the same colour. I told them I had previously phoned and as long as the item was the same name/description, the colour was variable. In the end, the assistant called the manager to give the all clear. They managed to accept the price match as well as honour my 20% off coupon."
"I love shopping in toys r us because it has such a large variety of toys and they price match too so it means I don't have to trail around lots of different shops I can get it all here"
"I ordered toys for my daughter's birthday and she absolutley loves them"
"Click and collect is so simple, can never seem to find all the products i'm looking for in the store. Very simple with click and collect."
"They are up to date with the most products, their service is quite helpful, and I generally enjoy shopping there. The only complaint is that not everything is up to the latest."
"Their instore service was great. My toddler was completely satisfied!"
"Great customer service"
"Brilliant sale, fast delivery, updates on delivery and good service all round"
"muitas opções mas preços um pouco caros"
"Really good service. Lots of stock and had just what my three year old wanted."
"Quick delivery and I was kept up to date with the status of the delivery too."
"great help with the purchace of my daughters pushchair staff could not do enough well recomended."
Lea
"Always clear information and prices displayed helpful staff easy to locate around the store"
Toys R Us UK is rated 4.68 based on 22 reviews