Uniqlove Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Uniqlove

How would you rate Uniqlove ?

"Exactly what I wanted, prompt delivery, great price"
"Excellent quality, very good value and quick delivery, I've always like the simplicity and classic lines of their clothing."
"The clothes are decently made and relatively cheap."
"I shop at uniqlo for everything. All my t-shirts, shorts, trousers, jumpers. Everything is uniqlo, nothing is bad quality and everything is just really really nice"
"Clothing was great and cheap. I love everything I ordered and it came reasonably quickly. I highly recommend the selvedge denim. The only issue I have with them is that they use myhermes for their deliveries and it's the worst delivery company, in my opinion."
"Nice stock, very well organised"
"Very efficient, quick delivery and free returns."
Uniqlove is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews